Beyond Engagement’s STEP framework helps you deliver Sustainable change, Transform provision, achieve Efficiency and improve Performance. The STEP approach delivers a strategy based on three principles and four pillars. Should you opt to do so, we can then assist you with the implementation of this strategy.
The three STEP Principles
Often significant amounts of money are spent early on when implementing change. Our STEP principles allow you to invest your funds more profitably.
- As a first step we analyse costs, resources, processes and policies, and identify sustainable ways to reduce these.
- We then produce and help you implement a plan to manage operations more efficiently.
- Once you have realised the benefits of the first two principles you can invest funds profitably.
The four STEP Pillars
Our STEP pillars underpin the change programme. We use them to identify potential issues early and then leverage as much support as possible.
- Policies - To adjust any policies that hinder or diminish the impact of the intervention
- Communication - To achieve the desired behavioural change, goals and objectives.
- Partnerships - To harness possible synergies from sharing work and pooling resources.
- Engagement - To achieve greater buy-in and reduce opposition from employees, stakeholders or the public.
The result of the framework intervention is a strategy that lets you implement short and long-term work activities.
The strategy includes:
- A plan of work activities including an outline of resources required and possible sources of funding.
- A business case including financial forecasts and expected benefits.
- A risk analysis of pursuing or delaying change including ways to mitigate risks.
- A quality control and measurement programme including targets and KPIs to assess progress and success during the life of the change project.
Depending on your internal skills and resources, the urgency of your change project, available funding, or the degree of control you desire you may want further help.
Beyond Engagement can assist you with all or some of the activities involved in implementing your change strategy. Please contact us to find out more.
We are guided by the following promises:
- Learning legacy. We will together with you put in place a process that guarantees that all insights and skills gained are passed on to staff and create a learning legacy.
- Transparent fees. We provide a clear and detailed breakdown of our fees so that there are no hidden surprises.
- People matter. Successful change is not just about organisational issues. We help our clients, their staff and stakeholders recognise the benefits and opportunities of change and how they can contribute to this in a meaningful way.
- Personal, director-led service. Sterling Rauseo and Jacqui Wilkinson ensure that we provide efficient services that meet your aims and objectives.
Our work with clients is driven by six core values:
- Partnership and on-going relationship with clients.
- Client-centred solutions.
- Honest and frank advice.
- Respect and appreciation of all staff and stakeholders.
- Trust and confidentiality.
- Strong CSR responsibility.